- About Student Services
- Student Registration
- Successful Communication During COVID-19 Times Restorative Justice
- Transcripts & Student Records
- Student Handbook
- K-9's and Student Safety
- Homeless and Foster Children and Youth
- Alternative Education
Child Abuse Reporting
- 50 Facts You Should Know About Child Abuse by California Department of Social Services
- Board Policy on Child Abuse Prevention and Reporting
- Board Policy on Student Conduct
- Child Abuse Prevention Resource Guide
- Contra Costa County Child Abuse Council
- How to Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Instructions on How To Complete the Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- College Bound
- Work Permit
- Bullying and Cyber-bullying
- Sexual Education Health
Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
Kindergarten Registration Begins March 10, 2021!
Who: All Children who turn 5 years old by September 1, 2021.
Children who turn 5 years old between September 2 and December 2, 2021 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
Children who turn 5 after December 2nd are eligible for Preschool. Please contact Early Childhood Education for more information 925-473-2370.
When: Beginning March 10, 2021. Check with your school of residence for times.
Where: All registration is completed ONLINE ONLY. All students are assigned to a school site by their residence address. Find your school with My School Locator or call Student Services at 925-473-2348.
What: Documents needed to register:
1. Original Birth Certificate
2. Proof of address: PG&E, Water or Garbage bill
3. Immunization Records: Polio- 4 doses, DTP- 5 doses, MMR- 2 doeses, Hepatitis B- 3 doses, Varicella 2 doses.
4. Physical exam dated after March 1, 2021 or proof of a future appointment Physical Form Available Here
5. Dental exam dated after August, 15, 2020 Dental Form Available Here
Downloadable Medical and Dental forms.
For more information on Transitional Kindergarten click here.