- About Student Services
- Transcripts & Student Records
- Student Handbook
- Student Registration
- Homeless and Foster Children and Youth
- Alternative Education
Child Abuse Reporting
- 50 Facts You Should Know About Child Abuse by California Department of Social Services
- Board Policy on Child Abuse Prevention and Reporting
- Board Policy on Student Conduct
- Child Abuse Prevention Resource Guide
- Contra Costa County Child Abuse Council
- How to Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Instructions on How To Complete the Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- College Bound
- Work Permit
- Sexual Education Health
Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Kindergarten Registration Begins March 13, 2019!
Who: All Children who turn 5 years old by September 1, 2019.
Children who turn 5 years old between September 2 and December 2, 2019 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
When: Beginning March 13, 2019. Check with your school of residence for times.
Where: All registration is completed at the school site. All students are assigned to a school site by their residence address. Find your school with My School Locator or call Student Services at 925-473-2348.
What: Documents needed to register:
1. Original Birth Certificate
2. Proof of address: PG&E, Water or Garbage.
3. Immunization Records: Polio- 4 doses, DTP- 4 doses, MMR- 2 doeses, Hepatitis B- 3 doses, Varicella 2 doses.
4. Physical exam dated after March 1, 2019
5. Dental exam dated within 12 months prior to the beginning of school. (After August 2018)
Downloadable Medical and Dental forms.
Online Registration for Kindergarten Link- Click Here Will Open March 13th.
For more information on Transitional Kindergarten click here.