- About Student Services
- Student Registration
- Virtual Independent Study
- Successful Communication During COVID-19 Times Restorative Justice
- Transcripts & Student Records
- Student Handbook
- K-9's and Student Safety
- Homeless and Foster Children and Youth
- Alternative Education
Child Abuse Reporting
- 50 Facts You Should Know About Child Abuse by California Department of Social Services
- Board Policy on Child Abuse Prevention and Reporting
- Board Policy on Student Conduct
- Child Abuse Prevention Resource Guide
- Contra Costa County Child Abuse Council
- How to Report Suspected Child Abuse
- Instructions on How To Complete the Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- Suspected Child Abuse Report Form
- College Bound
- Work Permit
- Bullying and Suicide Prevention
- Sexual Education Health
- Short Term Independent Study
Kindergarten Registration 2022-2023
Kindergarten Registration Begins March 9, 2022!
Who: All Children who turn 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
Children who turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
Children who turn 5 after December 2nd can still be eligible for Preschool. Please contact Early Childhood Education for more information 925-473-2370.
When: Beginning March 9, 2022. Check with your school of residence for times.
Where: All registration is completed ONLINE ONLY. All students are assigned to a school site by their residence address. Find your school with My School Locator or call Student Services at 925-473-2348.
What: Documents needed to register:
1. Original Birth Certificate
2. Proof of address: PG&E, Water or Garbage bill
3. Immunization Records: Polio- 4 doses, DTP- 5 doses, MMR- 2 doeses, Hepatitis B- 3 doses, Varicella 2 doses.
4. Physical exam dated after March 1, 2022 (2022-2023 School year) Physical Form Available Here
5. Dental exam dated after August 15, 2021 (2022-2023 School year) Dental Form Available Here
Downloadable Medical and Dental forms.
For more information on Transitional Kindergarten click here.