Here is a breakdown of time to be spent on school work each day. It is just an example and each family should adjust things (times, order of work, adding in familiy ideas/tasks...) as needed. Also, if you were unable to pick up your student's workbooks & notebooks before break, there is another opportunity THIS THURSDAY, April 23, from 8-11 a.m. to do so.
8:30 a.m. - Wake up, breakfast, etc.
9:30-11:30 a.m. - ELA (reading, writing, word work...)
- word work: academic vocabulary/word study on Freckle
- comprehension: articles and/or skill work on Freckle
- writing: quickwrites and/or full write
- choice reading: student selects their own reading material
11:30 a.m. - lunch time and play time
1:00-3:00 p.m. - Math & Typing Practice
- math facts practice on Freckle
- math mini lessons on Freckle
- typing practice on Typing Club (see link in learning resources)
3:00 p.m. on...
- play time (games, exercise outside, etc.)
- family time
This is just a SUGGESTED format but it is NOT mandatory. If your student is not able to get on a device they can do work in their social studies & science workbooks for reading and their math standards practice book for math OR make a math facts chart/flash cards on their own. The possibilities are endless. Reminder: I can see all work done on Freckle. Any other assignments please take a picture of it and send it to me. I love looking at their work!