Your Physical Education teachers hope this management plan will help you to a happy and successful year in Physical Education class at Martin Luther King Jr. Junior High School.
The Goal of Physical Education at Martin Luther King Jr. Junior High School
Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, and encouraging environment where your child can develop their physical, mental, and social skills and an appreciation for lifelong fitness.
The Physical Education program’s objectives are to promote:
- An active participant in all activities
- General awareness
- Personal responsibility
- Coordination and sportsmanship
- Maintain state physical education standards
- Demonstrate motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of movement concepts, principles, and strategies as they apply to learning and performance of physical activities.
- Assess and maintain a level of physical fitness to improve health and performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of physical fitness concepts, principles, and strategies to improve health and performance.
- Demonstrate and utilize knowledge of psychological and sociological concepts, principles, and strategies as applied to learning and performance of physical activity.
Thank you and we are looking forward to a wonderful year!!!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding this management plan at:
Mr. Kellogg Phone: (925)473-2500 ext. 3552 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Fagundes Phone: (925)473-2500 ext. 3555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Dyzio Phone: (925)473-2500 ext. 3554 Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Nicolosi Phone: (925)473-2500 ext. 3553 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org