Search the Library Catalog
The Library and Media Center is the information hub of the Pittsburg High School campus. All textbooks, library books, and teachers’ editions circulate through the library making it an indispensable resource center for students and staff. The library has a collection of over 18,000 books, numerous magazines and unlimited online resources available on the library computers. The non-fiction collection is designed to support the school curriculum and contains a variety of books specifically selected to provide information that is useful for students’ research projects. The library computers are the gateway to the internet and also provide access to Destiny, our library catalog, and Microsoft Office for creating a variety of documents.
Students are welcome to use the library before and after school and during their lunch and brunch periods on a space available basis.
- To schedule your classes to pick up books, novels, calculators, etc., please go to: https://forms.gle/TCviBD9dsbDXg2RQ9
- To schedule classes to use the library and/or computer lab in the library, please go to: signupschedule.com/phslibrary
- If you would like to send a small group of students (please, no more than 3 at a time), follow these steps:
1. Call the library to be sure Ms. Canfield is in and available to accomodate your students
2. Write a hall pass which includes all of student names, today's date, and a time
3. Send your students to research, learn, and grow!