Hillview Library Code of Conduct
- Enter the library quietly
- Work quietly (whisper voices)
- Use a red shelf marker when looking for books
- If you do not know where a book belongs, return it to the circulation counter by the main library doors
- NO ID CARD – NO COMPUTER – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO backpacks in the stacks
- NO gum, food or drinks
- NO running, yelling or playing (unless instructed to do so)
- Tuck in your chair – every day, all day, and every time
- Clean up after yourself
- Use your manners – patiently wait your turn, say “excuse me”, “please”, and “thank you”.
Textbook & Library Book Checkout Info
In order to receive workbooks and check out textbooks or library books, a SIGNED Text & Library Book Permission Slip must be on file for the student. Please click on the link above to download a copy of the form. Printed copies are also available at the Circulation Desk in the Library.
- Replacement Math workbooks are $15 each
2019 TEXTBOOK RETURN SCHEDULE:
8TH GRADERS: May 13th - May 17th
7TH GRADERS: May 20th - May 24th
6TH GRADERS: May 20th - May 24th
8th graders must have their library accounts cleared before participating in end of year activities (8th grade dance, 8th grade trip, Olympics, 8th grade Promotion)
6th & 7th graders will be excluded from End of Year Activities (Olympics, Swim Days or Movies) if their Library Account is not cleared by May 31st.
(925) 473-2380 x5140Library HoursMondays / Tuesdays / Thursdays:
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*Wednesdays:8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.*Fridays:8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.*Library is open before school and at lunch*Unless otherwise posted