Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
Become a Notary Public
Start your business or add to your current business as a Notary Public
A commissioned public servant, a Notary Public serves a vital role protecting the integrity of important documents. This course presents all the information needed to be a Notary Public as well as the steps required to complete the licensing process, such as, testing and the additional costs for background check, LiveScan fingerprinting, insurance and supplies.
Applicants will take the State Notary Exam immediately following the course.
Requirements for this one-day course include:
- An unexpired legal form of identification
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a resident of California
- You must be able to read, write and understand English
- You must successfully complete this course
- You must pass a 30-question state exam and a background check
Items to bring on day of class:
- A $40.00 check or money order made payable to "Secretary of State"
- An unexpired California identification
- A 2" x 2" color passport photo
- Two #2 lead pencils
- Paper and pen for notes
- A sack lunch
Room Day Hours Instructor Fees 9 Saturday, May 20, 2023
8:15am - 5:30pm
*Late arrivals will not be admitted
Non-refundable Registration Fee
Please contact our main office for information on the next Notary Public class.