Update: School Board Unanimously Votes in Favor of Distance Learning for Return to School in August
- On July 15, 2020 the School Board unanimously voted to support starting school with students remaining at home in full distance learning until the health conditions improve.
- The first day of the 2020-2021 school year is on August 13, 2020.
- The cases of COVID-19 are rising and our County is on the State’s Monitoring List.
- On July 17, 2020 the Governor announced all schools in a County that's on the State's Monitoring List must start the 2020-2021 school year in full Distance Learning.
- We will continually evaluate the health conditions and work in partnership with our County Health Department to determine if and when it is safe to move to a hybrid learning model.
- We set a minimum timeframe of one-month to remain in distance learning (until Sept 14th). The time that we remain in full distance learning will still be based on the safety conditions.
- Our teaching and learning plans for each level were presented at our Board meeting on July 22, 2020, see sample schedules below.
- Back to School Parent Workshops were hosted on July 30th and 31st, see recorded videos further down on this webpage.
All planning information and materials will be listed here on our website. We will also be communicating with our families through our regular communication channels: website, email, phone calls, and Facebook.
Planning Messages and Presentations
PUSD Latest News
Se Necesita la Opinión de los Padres sobre el Aprendizaje en Persona - Por Favor Tome Nuestra Encuesta
Equity Award Nomination Form
4 de febrero de 2021: Mensaje importante sobre la carga pública