Sign on to DESTINY DISCOVER to place HOLDS for library books
Follow the instructions closely:
- On the DESTINY DISCOVER WEB PAGE, click on "LOG IN" on the upper right hand corner. The link is also on your CLEVER homepage.
- Click on "SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE" and use your school Google email Account user name and password.
- Once you are logged in you will be able to place holds on library books or check out eBooks.
- When you find a book you would like to check out, And it is marked "IN", just click the HOLD button.
- You may place a hold on books it it is labeled "IN" in green. If it is labled "OUT" in red, the book is unabailable and can't be borrowed at this time.
Check out eBooks
Click CHECKOUT next to the title. The due date is 21 days from the day you borrowed the book. Books will be returned automatically on the due date. You can renew it or return it early.
NOTE: You must be logged in, and their must be available copies, for Checkout to appear.
Checked-out titles are automatically returned at the end of the loan period (21 days) or you may return it early.
Read eBooks on your phone or tablet with the DESTINY READ APP
Go to the APP store on your device and download the DESTINY DISCOVER app. (it's free)
The first time you log into Destiny Read on your device you need to log in.
- Use the LOCATION drop down and select CALIFORNIA.
- In the SCHOOL field, type in Martin Luther King and make sure you choose the school in PITTSBURG, CA (there are many MLK schools in California, make sure you choose our school. Steps one and two only needs to be done the first time you log in.
- Tap LOG IN.
- On the next screen select "SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE", and enter your school email USER NAME and PASSWORD and tap SUBMIT.
Once you log in, you will be able to find and check out ebooks and read them on your device.