2020 - 2021 Textbook, Laptop, & Other Material Requests
Good day PHS Community. Textbook distribution for PHS is going digital this year. This means students have the option to choose either digital or print format for books. All students must complete the form to indicate your choice of digital or print materials. If you need a laptop, indicate as such on your form.
Once you complete the form, wait for a text. The text will include your order number and confirm the order is ready for pickup. You will need your order number to retrieve your materials. The form is open now. Textbook distribution will run from August 4th - 11th. Thank you and have a great school year!
Complete the form here: https://forms.gle/YGfFp6ZDpDCxc57z7
Search the Library Catalog
The Library and Media Center is the information hub of the Pittsburg High School campus. All textbooks, library books, and teachers’ editions circulate through the library making it an indispensable resource center for students and staff. The library has a collection of over 18,000 books, numerous magazines and unlimited online resources available on the library computers. The non-fiction collection is designed to support the school curriculum and contains a variety of books specifically selected to provide information that is useful for students’ research projects. The library computers are the gateway to the internet and also provide access to Destiny, our library catalog, and Microsoft Office for creating a variety of documents.
Students are welcome to use the library before and after school and during their lunch and brunch periods on a space available basis.
- To schedule your classes to pick up books, novels, calculators, etc., please go to: https://forms.gle/TCviBD9dsbDXg2RQ9
- To schedule classes to use the library and/or computer lab in the library, please go to: signupschedule.com/phslibrary
- If you would like to send a small group of students (please, no more than 3 at a time), follow these steps:
1. Call the library to be sure Ms. Canfield is in and available to accomodate your students
2. Write a hall pass which includes all of student names, today's date, and a time
3. Send your students to research, learn, and grow!