Zoom Meeting Scholar Behavior Expectations
- Click on the link I send in Remind, or on Clever to join your Zoom class meeting.
- Use your first and last name when joining your class meeting.
- Mute your mic, unless it’s your speaking time.
- Use the 3 B’s at all times. (Be respectful, responsible, and safe)
- Do your best to be in a quiet, distraction free environment.
- Have your History workbook and textbook, a piece of paper, & something to write with.
Submitting Your Assignments
- Work will be accepted through email OR Remind.
- For handwritten work, take clear photos/scans.
- Include your full name, class period, and title on each assignment.
Communication & Office Hours Expectations
- Office hours are for scholars with specific questions on an assignment or the class.