The uniform policy promotes a positive school climate as well as an academic focus. The appropriate dress for school is listed below.
- Navy blue pants/shorts, skirts, skorts, or jumpers. Shorts, skirts, or skorts will not be shorter than mid-thigh. Measure by placing both hands down by your sides and if the material is longer than the ends of your fingertip; the length is acceptable.
- White polo shirt/blouse. Shirts must be tucked in.
- If a t-shirt is worn underneath the uniform shirt, it must be solid white and it must either be tucked in or it must be shorter than the length of the uniform shirt/blouse.
- Outerwear (jackets) may only be solid navy blue, solid white or solid black. Students are also permitted to wear a Hillview PE sweatshirt for outerwear.
- Shoes must be safe and appropriate. Slippers, flip-flops, backless sandals, and solid red shoes are not allowed.
- NO HEAD ACCESSERIES ALLOWED!
Any clothing that is deemed by the school administration to be offensive to others or disruptive to the smooth running of the school is subject to confiscation and assignment of appropriate disciplinary consequences. Such items include those which convey-either knowingly or unknowingly-gang affiliation, including such items as solid red jackets, blue bandanas, etc.