Phone: (925)473-24-80 ext.6126
Degrees and Certifications:
BA/MA, Far Eastern Federal University MA TESOL (w/ Educational Technology), University of San Francisco
Dear scholars (and parents/guardians),
Welcome to English Language Development and AVID 7/8. My name is Mrs. Anastasiia M. Martinez, and this is my fifth year working at Pittsburg Unified School District. I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to get to know you this year as we learn and grow together, as a community.
I consider my classroom to be your home away from home and anticipate that we will treat each other as a family. I have an open-door policy, and am available to you in any way I can.
Scholars, my expectations for you are that you will:
- Do your absolute best.
- Treat yourself and others with respect.
- Be responsible for learning and helping others learn.
- Think before you respond.
- Set learning goals.
In order to help you meet my expectations, I will:
- Help you achieve more than what you thought you could do.
- Create a safe, positive, and enriching learning environment.
- Give you the tools you need for success beyond the classroom.
VISIT OUR CLASS PAGE HERE:
Period 1: text @67366h to number 81010
Period 3: text @2fed68 to number 81010
Period 4: text @7f64g74 to number 81010
Period 5: text @77hfdf to number 81010
Period 6: text @de42df3 to number 81010
ZOOM MEETING ID: 3373479654