Transcripts & Student Records



    There is a fee of $10  for Official Transcripts.  Payment can be made by cash (exact change preferred), Money Order or debit/credit card (in person only)

    STARTING JANUARY 1, 2023, the price for Official Transcripts has changed to $10. 


    To request an Official Transcript:

    1. Fill out the request form and print it-  Transcript Request Form

    2. Send the completed form, a copy of your ID and the $10 fee to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565

    You can also request transcripts in person at Student Services 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565


    One unofficial copy can be obtained free of charge, just send the form in an email to or 



    • If you graduated high school in the last 5 years, your transcript/records can still be received from the school site.
    • If you graduated 6 or more years ago, your transcript is at Student Services:

    Pittsburg Unified School District
    Office of Student Services, Suite D
    2000 Railroad Ave
    Pittsburg, CA 94565

    Even if you did not graduate your records will be at Student Services.
    Student Services does not keep Adult Education or GED records, please contact Pittsburg Adult Education Center at 925-473-2400.

    Transcripts may take up to 5 work days to be processed. 

    Student Records

    For students currently enrolled in PUSD schools you may go to their school site to request a copy of their cumulative records.  You may be charged for records, pursuant to Ed. Code. 49065. For students not currently enrolled, please contact Student Services 925-473-2347. The district/school has 5 business days to complete the request.  

    To request IEP records please contact the Special Education Department at 925-473-2340. 



    To obtain a re-printed Pittsburg High School Diploma, please fill out this form, Diploma Re-Order.  Submit $15, the request form, and your ID to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565.  You must either mail in the request and payment or submit it in person.  

    The Diploma may take up to 1 month to process.  If you need proof of graduation sooner, Student Services can provide a transcript by following the process above.  



    To obtain a re-printed BDHS or RHS Diploma, you must reach out to Black Diamond High School to order  925-473-2510 ext 4300.  The cost will be $35. 

    Graduation Verifications

    Graduation verification requests may be processed with an email to or  or fax 925-439-1650 . We cannot verify graduation over the phone.



  • Student Services
    Fax: 925-439-1650
    Pittsburg High School
    Registrar's Office
    Fax: 925-473-4159
    Black Diamond High School
    (Formerly Riverside High School)
    Registrar's Office
    Fax: 925-432-9002


    For Adult Ed Transcripts or GED record requests
    Pittsburg Adult Education Center
    Registrar's Office
    Fax: 925-473-4470