Facilities Planning & Management
Foothill Elementary School Overview
Foothill Elementary School opened it's doors in 1977.
During the summer of 2013, the school went through a modernization, funded by the 2004 Measure E bond.
- The total floor area of the school is 27,471 square feet.
- The current enrollment at the school for the 2016-2017 school year is 575 students.
- There are five solar panel sub-arrays at the sight, with an annual production of over 408,300 kW of energy for the school.
- The modernization included HVAC replacement, new walls, teaching walls, overhead projectors, new clocks and data lines, and new furniture for each classroom.
- A new electronic marquee was installed at the school during the summer of 2016.
- See the pictures below to view the modernization process the school went through.