Selection of members of the school site council is outlined by district and school board policy, consisting of a proportional number of teachers, classified staff, students and parents. These members are either volunteers or nominated by their peers for the position and elected through votes conducted in the fall of each year, with the exception of the students who are chosen by the student leadership class. The Site Council meets Monday each month and reviews the by-laws regarding their functions during the first meeting and determines the next course of action including selecting a president, vice president and secretary. Each meeting consists of a review of school data, budget and a review of school programs.
- All students will attain high standards in English Language Arts
- All students will attain high standards in mathematics
- All English Learners will attain proficiency in the English Language
- All students will be educated in safe and drug-free learning environments
- All students will graduate from high school