What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a new communications platform Pittsburg Unified School District now uses for school and district communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent within the Aeries Parent Portal, using a parent or guardian's preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents or guardians to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. There is an option to receive a digest each day, meaning you can get ALL of your children's messages at one-time of day, instead of multiple messages throughout the day.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from your child's school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer, and more from your phone or web portal
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document for more information about opting-out of our communications.