College and Career Center
Welcome to the EAOP/DCAC Program at Pittsburg High School!
What does it mean to have EAOP at Pittsburg High School?
As EAOP advisers, we are here to support students and families with planning for life beyond high school graduation, focusing on college preparatory services. While students have four years to prepare for this next chapter, we believe it is never too early to start thinking about your future! This is why we proudly assist and provide advisement to ALL high school students who seek our services.
Our Services Include:
- 1 on 1 College prep and guidance meetings
- College application & essay assistance
- Financial aid & scholarship guidance
Whole School Services:
- Virtual open office hours for college-related inquiries
- Virtual workshops, presentations, and webinars on topics such as:
- Post-secondary pathways and requirements (4-Year, CTE, Community College)
- Financial Aid
- General College Knowledge
- College Transitions
Meet With Our Advisers
Want to join a cohort?
There are no upcoming events to display.
EAOP/DCAC Adviser - Cohort 2
EAOP/DCAC Adviser - Cohort 1
Jose "Freddy" Garcia
EAOP/DCAC Adviser - Senior Cohort