Distance Learning Suggestions for Success
- Get into a morning routine before class. (Even if it is just eating something!)
- Use a computer for all Zoom meetings.
- Find a designated spot in your house for school work.
- Find a place you can put your computer and stand at the same time. This will help when you are tired of sitting but have another Zoom call.
- Have a binder or notebook for each class to keep your work organized.
- Get the Google Classroom App on your phone. This will make it easy to turn in pictures of your work on Google Classroom.
- Use a virtual background on Zoom (if you want).
Both Cohorts will meet for the first time on Thursday, August 13th. Cohort A will meet in the morning, and Cohort B will meet in the afternoon.
Please log onto Clever to get the Zoom link & the schedule!