Zoom Virtual Class Schedule
1st period (10am-11am)
2nd Period (11am-12pm)
3rd Period (10am-11 am)
4th Period (11am-12pm)
5th Period (10am-11am)
6th Period (11am-12pm)
Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-12pm via Remind (I will specifically be logged into Remind via my computer to answer any questions).
Zoom Meeting Scholar Behavior Expectations
Conduct During Classtime
- Click on the link in Clever to join your Zoom class meeting.
- Use your first and last name when joining your class meeting.
- Mute your mic, unless it’s your speaking time.
- Use the 3 B’s at all times. (Be respectful, responsible, and safe)
- Do your best to be in a quiet, distraction free environment.
- Have your the proper notebook or a piece of paper & something to write with.
Submitting Your Assignments
- Work will be accepted through email. Make certein you send your work to the CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. See tab titled, "Submit Assignment".
- If possible, type all work in Google docs.
- For handwritten work, take clear photos/scans.
- Include your full name, class subject, and title on each assignment.
Communication & Office Hours Expectations
- Office hours are for scholars with specific questions on an assignment or the class.