Zoom Virtual Class Schedule
1st Period: (10:00am-10:40am)
2nd Period: (10:40am-11:20am)
3rd Period (11:20am-12:00pm)
4th Period: (10:00am-10:40am)
5th Period: (10:40am-11:20am)
6th Period: (11:20am-12:00pm)
Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-12pm via Remind (I will specifically be logged into Remind via my computer to answer any questions).
Zoom Meeting Scholar Behavior Expectations
Conduct During Classtime
- Click on the link in CLEVER to join your ZOOM class meeting.
- Use your FIRST AND LAST NAME when joining your class meeting. *YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE ZOOM SESSION IF YOU DO NOT USE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME!!!!*
- Mute your mic, unless it’s your speaking time.
- Use the video feature so that you are visibile to the rest of the class.(participate)
- Use the 3 B’s at all times. (Be respectful, responsible, and safe)
- Do your best to be in a quiet, distraction free environment.
- Have your history materials for the class period available.
Submitting Your Assignments
- Work will be accepted through GOOGLE CLASSROOM. Be sure to complete your assignments by the due dates listed in google classroom.
- If you have not joined GOOGLE CLASSROOM for history please to do IMMEDIATElY!
- In the meantime work will be accepted through email. Make certein you send your work to the CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. See tab titled, " Turn in Work Here".
- If possible, type all work in Google docs.
- For handwritten work, take clear photos/scans.
- Include your full name, class period, and title on each assignment.
Communication & Office Hours Expectations
- Office hours are for scholars with specific questions on an assignment or the class.