Community Organizations contact information for parents and students
After School Program information
California State Standards information
Pittsburg Unified School District Educational Services
· 2012-2013 Student Handbook
· Instructional Resources
o Pacing Guides
o Report Card samples
o K-5 High Frequency Word List
o Core Textbook Adoptions
· Training Videos
· How To Guides
o CST Trainer’s Manual
Frequently Visited Websites
· ed1stop – Contra Costa County Office of Education
· Renaissance Learning Suite – Teacher and Student login page
· Access from home (attendance cannot be accessed from home)
· Access in the district
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I check my voicemail from a Cisco phone?
A: Accessing messages from Cisco phone:
1. Press Messages button directly on phone, OR
2. Enter ID (extension number), press "#"
3. Enter password, press "#"
Q: Can I access my voicemail from my cell phone?
A: Accessing messages from cell, analog, or outside phone:
1. Dial external number Main Number for the site or district, 925-473-2300
2. When Cisco Unity answers, Press "*", enter ID (extension), then press "#"
3. Enter password, then press "#"